UPDATE: Well, that didn’t last long. I tried buying my tickets four minutes after they went on sale, and I was already having problems doing so. I took a look at the #GABF hashtag on Twitter, and discovered that there were many others complaining about the same issues. Others were saying that it sold out in under five minutes… Oh well, maybe next year.
The time is here, and as usual, it’s not going to last for long — Tickets for the 32nd annual Great American Beer Festival 2013 are now on sale. We are very excited about this years event!
Over the course of three days, October 10-12, you will have the chance to taste beers from 600 breweries around the United States, all in one place. Widely regarded as the number one beer festival in the United States, the Great American Beer Festival is definitely a can’t-miss event for every beer enthusiast.
Come out and celebrate the delicious creations of America’s top breweries. Stick around for one of the most influential beer competitions in not just America, but the entire world. For more information and other goodies, be sure to check out the official website for the festival.
- Thursday, October 10: 5:30–10p.m.
- Friday, October 11: 5:30–10p.m.
- Saturday, October 12: 12–4p.m.
Colorado Convention Center
700 14th Street
Every ticket to the Great American Beer Festival includes the following:
- One Commemorative tasting cup and program
- An unlimited amount of one ounce beer samples (close to 3,000 options to choose from)
- Festival guide to help you map out and find your way through the convention center
- Exclusive access to over thirty educational seminars. (limited seating availability)
Even though there are approximately 50,000 tickets available to the general public, this is an incredibly popular beer event and will sell out within minutes. Last year’s festival sold out within thirty minutes. If you’re still reading this, you may be missing out on an opportunity to get tickets. Share this post with all of your friends, and go buy your tickets now.
- Beer Styles: Which One Is Your Favorite?
- How to Pour the Perfect Draft Beer
- 3 Tips for Storing Draft Beer
- 6 Homebrewing Tips For Beginners