Here at Kegerator.com, we know everything there is to know about kegerators and draft beer dispensers. Because of this we tend to receive a lot of questions from people that are interested in buying or troubleshooting their kegerator. Here are the eighteen most frequently asked questions that we receive.
- What is a kegerator?
- What are the different types of kegerators?
- What are the different types of kegs?
- What parts are included with a kegerator?
- What size keg will fit in my kegerator?
- What kind of coupler do I need?
- What do I need to tap my keg?
- At what temperature should I store my keg?
- How long does a keg stay fresh?
- How many kegs can I tap on one CO2 tank?
- Can I use my kegerator outside?
- How long should I wait before using my kegerator?
- Is a kegerator freestanding or built-in?
- Can a freestanding kegerator be built in?
- Can I build my own kegerator?
- How do I troubleshoot my kegerator?
- How do I defrost my kegerator?
- How do I clean my kegerator?
If you have any other questions about kegerators, please leave them in the comments down below or give our customer service department a call at 1-866-950-8710.