Have you ever found yourself in the situation where you have beer, but no way to open it? Of course you have.. who hasn’t? A few weeks back, I found myself stuck in this exact situation. I checked into a hotel with a six pack, but didn’t realize until later that I didn’t have a bottle opener with me. Of course, I wasn’t about to let that stop me. Due to my chronic case of laziness, I wasn’t about to make another trip to the store. With some quick thinking and a little bit of engineering, I was able to get it open using the headboard and a towel.
The video below shows some very unique ways that one group of guys opened their beer (and also wasted a ton of beer in the process).
Other Stuff You’ll Like:
- VIDEO: How to Clean a Kegerator
- The 5 Coolest Homemade Kegerators
- 6 Man Cave Necessities You Can’t Be Without
- 10 Most Popular Types of Beer Glasses
Latest posts by Jeff Flowers (see all)
- Top 10 Gifts for the Beer Snob in Your Life - December 10, 2013
- What is a Keg Coupler? - December 4, 2013
- REVIEW: Black Walnut Dunkelweizen from Perennial Artisan Ales - December 2, 2013